Based in Trier, Germany
Press / Business contact:
iTunes Appstore Release:
GridComposer is an experimental sequencer for the iOS platform. The idea is to build custom patterns on the three grids. Every grid will be triggered from all sides by a rotating playhead. This results in a different short melodie for each direction, and depends also on the created shapes. The notes are automatically assigned from a global scale, so no musical knowledge is required to start playing. The speed and playhead behaviour, along with the harmonic settings, can be changed in realtime to explore many different variations. GridComposer contains a bunch of premade examples and features midi connectivity via wireless network.
- Universal App for iPhone and iPad.
- Four build-in, polyphonic synthesizer presets.
- Save manager for compositions.
- Notes are automatically assigned from a global scale.
- Volume mixer.
- Adjustable playhead for each track.
- The musical scale, key and octave can be adjusted on the fly.
- Advanced options to create custom scales.
- Individual tempo and trigger speed settings for each track.
- Reverb and delay effects.
- Midi output via Core-Midi to other apps.
- Stream live audio via Audiobus or Inter-App audio.
GridComposer - Trailer Vimeo
GridComposer - Midi Out Example Vimeo
GridComposer - Quick Start Guide Vimeo
There are far more images available for GridComposer, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Please get in touch for a review copy. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Independent Developer and Graphic Designer.